Welcome to The Chronicle of Change

The Chronicle of Change is a collection of poetry written since the 1990s. As most of the poems are in hard copy, I will have to encode them one by one, so bear with me. I will be posting them as I go along.

The dates of posting are not necessarily the dates of creation.

I do not and never will claim that they are good, but if you find value in them, I thank you. You are most welcome to comment. I welcome both praise and criticism.

If for any reason you need to quote, lift excerpts, print, publish, or refer to the poems in any way, I would appreciate a note or an email, an acknowledgment of ownership, and an acknowledgment of the website. Intellectual property rights do apply.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Epilogue

Dumating ang bagyo
ng yelo at bato.
Ang kawawang Pedro
tinamaan sa ulo,
naglabas ng tabo't
hinarap ang bagyo,
sinalok ang berso't
isinubo ito.

Ang lahat sa buhay
nagbago.
Ngayon,
nakapagluwal na ako.

- written in 2000 for a book that was never published

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails